Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Tired, Sleepy and Resting the Muscles

You can feel the dampness of the impending storms. This is probably why I've had just a bit of a headache since yesterday. Boy! were the muscles in my butt aching this morning and around the hip area. So I decided to give it a rest. Tomorrow is another day and I'll be more likely to get back out there and be more refreshed.

Rethinking my avocado input. After this bunch is done with, I may not have any for a couple of weeks. Not sure. I should not be eating an entire one, they are full of calories and fat and even though the fat is a 'good' fat, it seems that curtailing high amounts of fat would be the wisest -- at least until I'm into a very good walking and exercise routine that does a good burn. This is still weeks away.

But overall, I'm eating very sensibly and am quite proud of this.

Weight: I don't weigh myself every single day. My weight can vary and why get all down and negative if the scale doesn't budge or goes up a pound. Seems pointless. I weigh about every 3 or 4 days and always on Monday morning.

Mood: Still very positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment