Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Start Early, Get Exhausted . . . errrrr Energized?

Whew! . . . was thinking how much energy I 'used' to have (BMTS) before moving to Sequim. I was out and about so much more in San Diego, true. But 'honestly?' I was also out walking in the middle of the winter in Boston, even when it was below 20 deg.

So first thing this morning, before even a glass of water, I was out the door. Yes, it was a bit chillier but actually refreshing.

Got in a half mile without stopping once.

Goal for this week? To get in 2 miles of walking outside (daily). I will 'hopefully' be breaking this up into 4 segments: 1/2 miles 4 x/day to build up to it all. The overall goal is 5 miles a day.

I also just got off my glider. I'm doing 5 min. increments throughout the day and evening also and my butt HURTS. This means those muscles are being worked and within a month some toning results should start to show.

Mood: POSITIVE !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment