Wednesday, February 10, 2010

A Recommendation

I would like to recommend Fit Day .com as a great way to track your daily routines. Here is the link: http://www.fitday.com

This is quite similar to Weight Watchers on-line tracking but it is entirely free! Free is good! Save your money for new clothes or a gym membership or a nice day trip.

There is a section for finding out the caloric values (and more) of everyday foods. It is very handy and you can save your find, if this is a food you eat frequently and want to tally up to see where you're at during the day so that you don't overeat.

I love the weight chart and being able to see that line heading downhill LOL

Just thought I'd pass this along to you all. Hope this helps.

You can also write a daily journal in your Fit Day account about your feelings and progress. Writing about your habits and why you do what you do and how it affects your eating may reveal things that you were not aware of that hinder weight loss.

The reason I journal about this is to see how much better I feel eating the right way so that if I'm tempted to overdo and fall backwards into crazy choices and pig out, that I'll remember how awful I was feeling. Our minds and hearts have a way of fooling us, cajoling us, tempting us and clouding our reasoning. Sometimes it's worse than dealing with bratty kids! I also have natives in my stomach that jump up and down!

No comments:

Post a Comment